Sunday, July 3, 2011

Film Credits

I've been building my film credits for almost a year.  Today, I actually had to methodically watch my film and at each scene identify who did what for that particular part of the movie.  I did this through, business cards, contracts, and by memory.  After looking upon my credit list, I noticed of course the various people and companies who jumped in and helped.  I was very moved with the many people who truly believed in my project.  I'll be honest, I'm sure there were those that had their own motives, and that's fine.  I obviously had my own goals to achieve.  But the fact remains, that together, a film, birthed from an idea generated at a family barbecue 4 years ago, will so be upon the world full force.  It's very humbling to have lead and worked with so many wonderful people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback.