Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Final Stretch, but still half complete

Finalized touches are being finished with our film PITCHING HOPE.  It has been a long journey and I look forward to shifting gears from editor to businessman. Our intentions, like many other filmmakers, is to submit to Sundance this year. From that point, we will explore the large number of options for presenting the film.  Whether the grass roots movement through the social networks, or picking up a buyer.  Either way, I will be happy to send PITCHING HOPE out into the world and have it stand or fall on its own.  (I'm leaning more towards standing)  Its been a great experience, regardless of the hills or pitfalls I have found myself at times.  But it has been said before, if movie making was easy, everyone would do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave feedback.